baked lemon cheesecake
BAKED LEMON CHEESECAKE
|Important utensils:||1 x 23cm tart pan, about 3-4cm deep, |
- 100gr tennis biscuits
- 45gr melted butter
1. Crush the biscuits and combine with the butter.
2. Prepare tart pan with non-stick spray.
3. Spoon the biscuit crust into it and press down with the back of a spoon.
4. Let it set in the fridge until needed.
- 230gr x cottage cheese
- 5gr x maizena
- 1 x egg
- 15ml x oil
- 45ml honey
- 2,5ml vanilla essence
- Finely chopped zest of one lemon
- 75ml x cream
1. Using an electrical mixer combine all items together and mix until smooth.
2. Spoon into the prepared crust, and even out.
3. Bake at 160 degrees for 30-40 minutes on the bottom shelf of the centre of the oven.
4. Should be set and lightly coloured.
5. Let it cool down before garnishing the top with whipped cream, honey, lemon zest and strawberries.