SEAFOOD AND DILL VELOUTE:
|Important utensils:||whisk, large pot|
- 4 x tbsp. butter
- 4 x tbsp. flour
- 1 x litre hot fish stock
- 1 x cup cream
- ½ cup chopped dill
- Zest of one lemon from a microplane, then finely chopped
- Season with salt, freshly ground black pepper and lemon juice to taste
- Melt the butter on a low to medium heat and stir in the flour
- Cook out the flour for about 5 minutes
- Add the hot stock, one cup at a time and whisk well to work out any lumps.
- Reduce heat and bring to a low simmer whisking until it is cooked.
- Add the cream, dill and lemon zest
- Season to taste.
- your favourite grilled piece of fish
- smoked salmon, burst cherry tomatoes, rocket and pasta – AS PER PHOTO
- steamed mussels and fresh bread